August 14, 2019

Why aren't your Videos being viewed?

Why aren't your Videos being viewed? 

Someone asked me today.
Question: Video Marketing is supposed to be the most effecting tool recently?! But I noticed my video isn't being viewed as must as my posts. 

My answer: My videos on my personal brand on https://www.facebook.com/EatDrinkManRuth/ are viewed 3x ~ 6x more than my FB post. So I know videos get more views.

There are many factors to why videos are getting shown/viewed. 
1. Do you have a community that wants video content from you?
2. Are your videos on your website? 
3. Where is it embedded? It is under the fold? 
4. Is it entertaining?  
5. What does the thumbnail look like? (AND so on and so on... you get my drift?)

I have 200+ videos on ww.Youtube.com/c/ABCmsRoo and those are the ones I decided that worked.  I DELETED a bunch! (so did Buzzfeed but for copyright issues, I heard)

There's a lot that goes into making videos channel (which is NOT the same as making a "successful video"). There's audience expectation from your previous work, your storytelling skills, and style, where the audience is in the lead funnel and does your video even make sense in your marketing campaign?

Conclusion: Making 2-3 videos does not make your current/new audiences want to return and watch more videos.  You have to be "consistent" in making this type of content that adds "value" to your brand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment